Our doctor and staff are proud to be a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure you that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our financial policy.
1. We ask that you pay for your initial examination and xrays at the time of your 1st visit. We accept cash, checks, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit. We will be happy to file your insurance claim for your reimbursement.
2. For treatment visits (ie: surgical visits, scaling & root planings) we ask that you pay your estimated patient portion of the total charge the day services are rendered. If you do not have insurance, we ask that you pay for the services in full the day services are rendered. We will file the necessary paperwork for you to your insurance company. Any credit or balances remaining will be settled after insurance has paid the claim.
3. You are responsible for any balance remainig on your account after insurance payment has been received.
4. If your insurance company does not pay your claim within 30 days, it is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier to expedite payment.
5. If your insurance company does not pay within 45 days, we require you to pay the balance in full by check, cash or credit card.
6. Accounts not paid past 60 days are subject to being turned over to a collection agency. In the event your account is turned over to an attorney/collection agency, you are responsible for payment of a reasonable attorney/collection agency fee/cost incurred by the Doctor in collection of your account.
A note about insurance
We are happy to assist our patients in preparing the forms necessary to obtain insurance benefits. Your insurance policy however, is a contract between you, your employer, and the insurance company. Payments for dental benefits are determined by a variety of factors, including the insured’s eligibility, limitations & exclusions (including preexisting limitations), how much you and your employer paid for the plan, and the conditions of the specific dental plan. While we do our best to estimate what insurance will pay, the final determination of payment will be made at the time the claim is processed. Our relationship as your healthcare provider is with you. Not all services we provid oor may recommend area a covered benefit in all contracts.